Monday, December 3, 2012

PRE XMAS HAUL

Hello beautiful people :) I am over the moon at the moment because Christmas is around the corner. All i can think of is Christmas lol. I know i have been a good girl this year :P so i expect loads of things from santa baby lol. Today i went out with my baby sis and got some awesome bargain. Let's just put the stuffs i got as my pr-xmas haul :)


The first thing i bought are these lovely grey ankle wedge boots :) from Aldo.





Next thing i bought are these cute ballet shoes in pink salmon from Aldo :)





And lastly i bought this snug red pullover from MAX.


Doesn't this look so Christmas? I just love this :) :)

xoxo lee <3 p="p">

1 comment:

  1. O g! I have the same sweater in black from Mango lol..
    Thnks for dropping by.. Stay in touch! Xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete